Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour From Aguas Calientes
Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour – Enjoy our Exclusive Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour starting from Aguas Calientes with a knowledgeable Tour Guide and let us take care of your Admission and bus tickets to Machu Picchu!
There’s no better way to experience Machu Picchu, an iconic Inca citadel than on a private guided tour from Aguas Calientes. Receive full attention from a personal guide as you learn the history of ancient temples, terraced hills, and sacred sites. Capture photos from the best vantage points, meet the local residents – the Llamas and absorb spectacular views of this UNESCO–listed site.
Our private guided tour to Machu Picchu with round-trip travel from Aguas Calientes is perfect for those who travel independently and do not want an organized tour from Cusco, instead they choose how to arrive in Aguas Calientes but are willing to absorb the history behind this Inca citadel on a guided tour of this citadel.
Why you will love this tour
- Enjoy a personalized guided tour of one of the New7Wonders of the World
- Explore Machu Picchu on a private tour from Aguas Calientes and have your Tour Guide meet you at your hotel or the train station.
- Discover the ancient history of the site’s temples, terraced hills, and plazas
- Capture photos from prime vantage points and meet the local resident – the Llamas
- This is perfect for those who love to travel independently but are still willing to absorb the history of Machu Picchu on a guided visit
- Enjoy a personal and flexible private guided tour conducted by a friendly and knowledgeable Local Tour Guide
- All our tour experiences are private and semi-private so you enjoy a personal experience, go at your own pace and will be able to talk to your guide and ask questions and be involved during the tour
- Tour Type: PRIVATE SERVICE ONLY
- Meeting Point: Your Hotel or the Train Station in Aguas Calientes Town.
- Meeting Time: (1)Upon Client’s request OR (2)Upon your train arrival time (If you are on a day trip from Ollantaytambo / Cusco
- Machu Picchu Entry time: Upon Client’s request (From 6 AM to 2 PM) as well as based on your Train arrival time in Aguas Calientes (If you are on a day trip)
- Tour duration: From Hotel or Train Station takes about 4 – 5 Hours. The actual guiding time at the site is 3 Hours approx.
- Mode: Walking as well as the Public shuttle bus
- Difficulty: EASY TO MODERATE, you don’t need to be super-fit, although there is quite a lot of walking, there will be a couple of uphills (Inca steps).
Machu Picchu Guided Tour starting from Aguas Calientes
- Choose the departure time to suit your schedule – between early morning to early afternoon entry time – and meet your private guide at your Hotel or the Train Station in Aguas Calientes. Then, hop aboard your bus and take the short 25 min. journey up the hillside to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed site of Machu Picchu.
- Once there, head inside along with your Guide to explore the Inka Citadel of Machu Picchu on foot and enjoy a complete guided tour of this amazing site (Guided Tour is about 3 hours approx)
- Explore the key features such as the Main Temple, the Royal Tomb, the Sacred Plaza, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and hear how the locations would have been used by the Incans themselves. As you explore the site, capture great views of the Sun Gate and the Temple of the Sun on camera.
- When your time in Machu Picchu comes to an end, return by shuttle Bus to Aguas Calientes to conclude your tour.
Note on the Itinerary
Although we do our very best to adhere to the schedule listed above, this itinerary is subject to change for numerous reasons beyond our control. Reasons which may include incidents in the location where the trip will be operated, strikes, political disputes, entry or border difficulties, extreme bad weather, flight cancellations, and other unpredictable or unforeseeable circumstances which are beyond the reasonable control of Cusco Local Friend and that Cusco Local Friend is not liable for such changes or amendments.
On some occasions, these conditions may demand us to deviate from our original schedule, in which case we will provide the best available alternative options. And we’ll make a great experience of it! However, some extra expenses may be incurred, these extra expenditures will be covered by the client in their totality and not by Cusco Local Friend.
- Complimentary greet and meet at your hotel or the train station
- Professional English-Spanish speaking local guide
- Admission Ticket to Machu Picchu Inca Citadel
- Shuttle Bus tickets: Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes
- Train tickets from/to Cusco or Sacred Valley
- Optional Hike to the Sun Gate
- Optional Hike to Huaynapicchu OR Machupicchu Montaña
- Gratuities (optional)
Prices per person
|#||Price / Person||Book Now|
|1 People||We have special rates for SOLO travelers. Get started by filling out the information below.||Enquire Now|
|2 People||$ 175.00||Enquire Now|
|3 People||$ 170.00||Enquire Now|
|4 People||$ 165.00||Enquire Now|
|5 People||$ 160.00||Enquire Now|
|6+ People||We have special rates for groups over 6ppl. Get started by filling out the information below.||Enquire Now|
What to ExpectBreathtaking views, mild to hot temperatures although kind of windy at some places in the afternoons; mostly sunny days during the months of May, June, July, and August, although some mornings would be a little foggy (some days very foggy in the rainy season); Mosquito area; Lots of history about the Inca Empire; Friendly English speaking tour guide; Your journey your way!
Why Travel with us
Cusco Local Friend has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence due to the most consistent 5-star reviews in Cusco, the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu for exceptional levels of service and care.
- Train journeys
- Scenic Vistas
- Local Culture
- Train journeys
- Scenic Vistas